Reward on offer following cat deaths
- Credit: Getty Images
ANIMAL lovers are being reminded of a £1,000 cash reward which is on offer after a number of cats died from antifreeze poisoning in North Somerset.
In the past month, two cats have been taken to Well Pets veterinary surgery in Clevedon with the suspected poisoning, one of which had to be put to sleep.
Last year, animal welfare charity PETA agreed to put up the reward following numerous reports of similar incidents in Clevedon and Nailsea.
Chairman of Clevedon PACT, Dave Brockington was instrumental in organising the reward after hearing about the deaths.
He said: “Following these latest incidents I really want to remind people about the reward which is still available.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding the antifreeze poisoning should contact Clevedon police on 101 or the RSPCA on 03000 1234 999.
- 1 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 2 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves
- 3 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 4 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 5 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 6 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 7 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 8 Pupils beat parents in school fun run
- 9 Nailsea & Tickenham maintain unbeaten start with comfortable win over Chard
- 10 Nailsea & Backwell RFC thrash Stothert & Pitt to make it four wins from four