Reward on offer following cat deaths
PUBLISHED: 09:00 16 March 2013
(c) Adam Gault
ANIMAL lovers are being reminded of a £1,000 cash reward which is on offer after a number of cats died from antifreeze poisoning in North Somerset.
In the past month, two cats have been taken to Well Pets veterinary surgery in Clevedon with the suspected poisoning, one of which had to be put to sleep.
Last year, animal welfare charity PETA agreed to put up the reward following numerous reports of similar incidents in Clevedon and Nailsea.
Chairman of Clevedon PACT, Dave Brockington was instrumental in organising the reward after hearing about the deaths.
He said: “Following these latest incidents I really want to remind people about the reward which is still available.”
Anyone with information regarding the antifreeze poisoning should contact Clevedon police on 101 or the RSPCA on 03000 1234 999.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.