Classic motorbike and car exhibit at village recreation ground
- Credit: Archant
Classic cars and vintage motorbikes were displayed at a village show on Thursday.
Motorbikes and cars including Triumphs, Lotus' and Ducatis were on display at Redhill Village Club's event on a sunny spring day at the Recreation Ground.
Pat Crowther looked proud next to her 1965 Sunbeam Tiger, while Patrick Duffin was happy to show-off his 1964 Ford Mustang.
David Price was at the wheel of his impressive Austin 16/6iver.
Jeremy Hole, Robert Taylor and Rob Lockton brought along a range of Ducatis and Triumphs to the show.
You may also want to watch:
Tony Luffman's supercharged Triumph TR4 from 1962 was also worth a look.
Finally, Sean Puckle took his 1992 Lotus Carlton to the event, where a barbecue was also served-up to visitors.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 5 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 6 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Flying club to stage 24-hour flight simulation for charity
- 9 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 10 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
The club's next classic car and motorcycle meeting will be held on June 20 from 7-9pm.