B&M and Baylis & Harding recalling products due to safety concerns
- Credit: Archant
Hair detangling spray and an electric bike are among the items that retailers have recalled due to safety concerns.
Trading Standards has issued warnings about a number of items that should be returned to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Electric bike manufacture UBCO has recalled a range of its electric utility bikes due to a fault causing the risk of a crash.
It was found that the 'annulus' gear component in the wheel hub may loosen during operation and cause the affected bike wheel to seize, causing a crash.
UBCO 2x2 WRK Off-Road Utility Motorbike
Customer have been warned against eating pickled mussels sold at B&M stores under the name Parson's Pickles because some jars have been found to contain glass fragments.
- 1 Monthly disco returns for people with disabilities in North Somerset
- 2 Al-fresco summer concert in Clevedon this weekend
- 3 CCTV image released as police hunt missing teenager Tammy
- 4 The Hub to host open day in Portishead
- 5 North Somerset MP urges Prime Minister to resign
- 6 Nailsea & Tickenham open pre-season with victory over Winscombe
- 7 Weston MP says Number 10 has 'not been honest' over Pincher scandal
- 8 Help improve North Somerset's water quality with hands-on science event
- 9 Backwell art group to host exhibition
- 10 COURT RESULTS: Speeding woman, 71, banned from driving
Parson's Pickles has recalled the affected product, dated best before November 2024, and has said people can return it back to B&M stores for a full refund.
Parson's Pickles Pickled Mussels
Pack size: 155 g
Batch code: batch 38V
Lot number: 327
Best-before-end date: Nov 2024
Luxury beauty brand Baylis and Harding has urged customers to return its range of 'Goodness Kids' detangling hair spray after it was found it could cause bacterial infections.
A bacterial organism called 'pluralibacter gergoviae' was found to be present after tests.
It could be harmful to small children and those with existing health complications such as weakened immune systems.
People can return the spray to Baylis and Harding stores for a refund.
Goodness Kids Detangler, batch number 1319A