Rag royals chosen
THE king and queen who will step out at Pill’s annual Rag extravaganza have been chosen.
Adele Taylor, aged 18, and 17-year-old Luke Wilson have been picked to lead the royal family for the village event.
Claire Brayley was also chosen as a Rag attendant and Pauline McDade was named as queen mother.
Pill Rag takes place every year on Pill Green and includes a whole host of activities and entertainment, including a pet show and a fancy dress competition, before a parade through the village in the evening.
This year’s event takes place on June 4.
You may also want to watch:
Last year’s event resulted in about �1,000 being raised, which has been handed to community groups in Pill.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 4 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery