Questionnaire for Nailsea businesses
Businesses in Nailsea are being encouraged to fill out a questionnaire about their needs and concerns and what it is like to do business in the town.
NAILSEA Town Council is asking businesses to fill out a questionnaire about what it is like to do business in the town.
Businesses are also being asked to let the council know about their needs and concerns which will be used as evidence to be presented to North Somerset planners for the Local Development Framework.
The document sets out how planning will be carried out in the district until 2026.
The council is particularly interested to find out if employers are able to attract the right staff and whether they are happy with their premises.
You may also want to watch:
Nailsea Town Council clerk, Ian Morrell said: “It is vital that the town council’s discussions with North Somerset Council about the future needs for Nailsea are informed by feedback from businesses in the town.
“Healthy commercial and retail sectors are essential to the long-term well-being of the town and the town council is committed to understanding the needs of local businesses.”’
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 4 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
A sample of over 60 firms have been sent questionnaires, but any firm in the town is welcome to be involved and can contact the town council for further information. The deadline for responding is July 4.