Pylon consultation ends soon
PEOPLE wanting to have their say on National Grid’s latest power line plans only have until December 18 to submit their comments.
The energy giant recently revealed where it plans to site a 400,000 volt line through North Somerset and a public consultation began giving people the chance to give their views on them.
This consultation ends on December 18, after which National Grid will use its results to form detailed connection plans due to be announced next year.
Anyone wishing to have their say can do so by visiting community information hubs at 13 Colliers Walk in Nailsea or The Old School Rooms in Congresbury, both of which are open from noon to 6pm Mondays to Fridays. The Nailsea hub is also open from 10am-2pm on Saturday.
Route details and feedback forms are also available from Portishead Library in Harbour Road or Yatton Library in High Street.
You may also want to watch:
More details can be found online at www.hinkleyconnection.co.uk
The community relations team can also be contacted by calling 0800 3777347, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to Freepost, H Point Connection.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 4 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 5 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 6 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 7 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 8 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 9 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic
- 10 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final