Puppies killed in Clevedon kennel blaze
PUBLISHED: 09:11 12 December 2016 | UPDATED: 09:11 12 December 2016
Puppies have been killed during a fire at a kennel in Clevedon.
The blaze broke out in a shed which was being used as outdoor kennels at a house in Netherways at about 12.15pm on Friday.
The owner, a man aged in his 30s, suffered burns to his hands while rescuing three of the puppies but three others died.
Crews from Clevedon and Nailsea used two high pressure hose reels to put out the fire which was thought to have started accidentally by a heat lamp inside the shed.