Post your tribute to fallen heroes
WANT to pay a public tribute to a lost loved one this Remembrance Sunday? Let the Times help you do it.
As part of our new website, which went live last week, we have launched an online family announcements section.
And within that new service, we will be running a Poppy Field feature, which is a free tribute section for loved ones lost in service to their country.
Dedicated messages in our Poppy Field can be viewed across the country – after all, these brave servicemen died for their country, and its right their tributes be seen across the nation.
Those honoured will join with thousands of former comrades in permanent tributes in our perpetual Poppy Field.
You may also want to watch:
To post your free tribute, visit www.northsomersettimes.co.uk, click on the Family Notices tile in the left-hand column, and then choose the Honour Our Fallen Heroes option.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 7 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset