Post your tribute to fallen heroes
WANT to pay a public tribute to a lost loved one this Remembrance Sunday? Let the Times help you do it.
As part of our new website, which went live last week, we have launched an online family announcements section.
And within that new service, we will be running a Poppy Field feature, which is a free tribute section for loved ones lost in service to their country.
Dedicated messages in our Poppy Field can be viewed across the country – after all, these brave servicemen died for their country, and its right their tributes be seen across the nation.
Those honoured will join with thousands of former comrades in permanent tributes in our perpetual Poppy Field.
You may also want to watch:
To post your free tribute, visit www.northsomersettimes.co.uk, click on the Family Notices tile in the left-hand column, and then choose the Honour Our Fallen Heroes option.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 3 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 4 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 5 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 6 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 7 From cleaning windows to playing for Ashton & Backwell - Coleman's story
- 8 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 9 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 10 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village