Post your tribute to fallen heroes
WANT to pay a public tribute to a lost loved one this Remembrance Sunday? Let the Times help you do it.
As part of our new website, which went live last week, we have launched an online family announcements section.
And within that new service, we will be running a Poppy Field feature, which is a free tribute section for loved ones lost in service to their country.
Dedicated messages in our Poppy Field can be viewed across the country – after all, these brave servicemen died for their country, and its right their tributes be seen across the nation.
Those honoured will join with thousands of former comrades in permanent tributes in our perpetual Poppy Field.
To post your free tribute, visit www.northsomersettimes.co.uk, click on the Family Notices tile in the left-hand column, and then choose the Honour Our Fallen Heroes option.
- 1 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 2 Appeal launched to save town's Christmas light displays
- 3 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
- 4 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 5 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 6 New Clevedon charity is helping to create the scientists of the future
- 7 Work on new Cheddar pump track set to begin
- 8 Martin Kemp to play 1980s tunes in Weston this weekend
- 9 Clevedon Lions Dream Scheme has opened to help good causes
- 10 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area