Portishead youngsters benefit from plethora of Easter activities
- Credit: Tracey Fowler
Children at a Portishead holiday club can enjoy egg marbling, an Easter bake-off, bunny trail and an egg hunt in the next few weeks.
In addition, there are trips to the beach and forest, den making, drama, sport and creative thinking projects.
The Holiday Club, based at The Nursery in Combe Road, offers childcare for children aged four-eight years of age during school holidays.
Owner, Jackie Hardie, said: “The children had only recently returned to the classroom and suddenly the Easter holidays were upon us.
“This posed a childcare problem for some working parents and so we are delighted to be able to offer action-packed days full of fun activities for up to eight-year-old children.
“We also have our own minibus and so are able to organise excursions and day trips with the aim to provide variety and exciting adventures for all attending.”
The Easter holiday club runs Monday to Friday from 8am-6pm until April 16.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 9 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 10 Parents praise nurseries and childminders for support during pandemic