Portishead travel agent up for top industry award
- Credit: Contributed
A Portishead travel agent has been shortlisted for a national award.
Miles Morgan Travel, which has a branch in the Precinct, is in the running to be named the Top Escorted Touring and Adventure Agent by Travel Trade Gazette magazine.
The category is based on criteria including customer service, marketing, growth and knowledge and more than 55 companies entered.
Managing director Miles Morgan said: “We’re absolutely delighted to have been shortlisted as a finalist for one of the most prestigious awards in the travel industry.
“We have an incredible team which works very hard to give fantastic customer experiences and value for money for our customers, which is especially true with an escorted touring or adventure holiday.”
You may also want to watch:
The awards are voted for by holiday suppliers across the UK and are widely considered to be one of the toughest in the industry to win.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 4 Shop Local: Popular fruit and veg specialist launches new website
- 5 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 6 Portishead couple raises £5k for charity in support of close friend after cancer diagnosis
- 7 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 8 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 9 Pubs and breweries running delivery and collection services during lockdown