Police investigate dog bite
A WOMAN was bitten by a dog while walking her own pets in Clevedon.
The incident happened at abut 10.45am on Friday when she was walking her two dogs at Marshalls Field.
A golden retriever, which was not on a lead, ran over to her and began barking at her animals.
She went to pull her dogs away and was bitten on the arm by the golden retriever. She had to have hospital treatment for the deep puncture wound.
Police are now investigating the incident and want to hear from anyone who has any details regarding it.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset