Pirates Of The Caribbean screening on Clevedon Pier
- Credit: Archant
Clevedon Pier was transformed into a pirate paradise at the weekend.
The Grade I-listed attraction invited hundreds of guests on board to watch a screening of Pirates Of The Caribbean while they also had the chance to enjoy a picnic beforehand and listen to some sea shanty songs by the Barnacle Buoys.
Guests arrived dressed in clothing including eye patches and hats decorated with the skull and crossbones symbol while some even had a parrot perched on their shoulder.
A spokesman for the Clevedon Pier and Heritage Trust said: “The top deck cinema went really well.
“We were blessed with the weather and a beautiful sunset but the feedback from our customers was amazing.
You may also want to watch:
“We will definitely be repeating the event next year.”
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 5 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 8 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 9 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 10 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign