Picture gallery: School holiday fun
THE school holidays were enjoyed by families across North Somerset who got stuck into some creative and energetic activities.
Crockerne Children’s Centre in Pill held a special celebration day which saw activities including face painting and cooking enjoyed by youngsters.
Clevedon School Sports Centre put on a host of activities throughout the break with athletics and football sessions as well as dance, hockey and netball days. A holiday club organised by Clevedon’s Living Waters Church at Clevedon School also followed a sport theme with youngsters given the chance to take part in crafts.
At Portishead Children’s Centre children explored the topic of spring, making bird feeders and getting creative with natural materials and Yatton Moor Children’s Centre held a special picnic at Goblin Combe near Cleeve.
At St Nicholas Chantry Out of School Club in Clevedon children constructed their own boat and at Clevedon Community Bookshop, children were entertained by Ali Cunningham who read stories to them.
You may also want to watch:
* For more pictures take a look at our online gallery by clicking on the link at the top of this story.
- 1 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 2 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 3 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 4 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 6 PICTURES: Backwell School throws leavers festival
- 7 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 8 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 9 Royals praise North Somerset children's hospice
- 10 ‘You’ve been flamingoed!”