Picture gallery: School holiday fun
THE school holidays were enjoyed by families across North Somerset who got stuck into some creative and energetic activities.
Crockerne Children’s Centre in Pill held a special celebration day which saw activities including face painting and cooking enjoyed by youngsters.
Clevedon School Sports Centre put on a host of activities throughout the break with athletics and football sessions as well as dance, hockey and netball days. A holiday club organised by Clevedon’s Living Waters Church at Clevedon School also followed a sport theme with youngsters given the chance to take part in crafts.
At Portishead Children’s Centre children explored the topic of spring, making bird feeders and getting creative with natural materials and Yatton Moor Children’s Centre held a special picnic at Goblin Combe near Cleeve.
At St Nicholas Chantry Out of School Club in Clevedon children constructed their own boat and at Clevedon Community Bookshop, children were entertained by Ali Cunningham who read stories to them.
You may also want to watch:
* For more pictures take a look at our online gallery by clicking on the link at the top of this story.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 5 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 10 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?