Picture gallery: North Somerset Agricultural Show
THE bright weather saw thousands of people turn out to the 152nd North Somerset Agricultural Show in Wraxall.
Show-casing the best of the region’s livestock, arts and crafts, food and drink, and rural activities, the event was a huge success.
Visitors had the chance to get up close with a huge range of animals including cows, sheep, llamas, pigs and alpacas.
Numerous trade and craft stands were set up and the food hall offered a mouth-watering selection of delicacies from across the South West.
In the countryside area, people could learn about skills including ironmongery, wood carving and dry stone walling.
You may also want to watch:
There was also the popular horse show as well as events in the main arena including dog agility and terrier racing.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 5 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 6 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer