Picture gallery: North Somerset Agricultural Show
THE bright weather saw thousands of people turn out to the 152nd North Somerset Agricultural Show in Wraxall.
Show-casing the best of the region’s livestock, arts and crafts, food and drink, and rural activities, the event was a huge success.
Visitors had the chance to get up close with a huge range of animals including cows, sheep, llamas, pigs and alpacas.
Numerous trade and craft stands were set up and the food hall offered a mouth-watering selection of delicacies from across the South West.
In the countryside area, people could learn about skills including ironmongery, wood carving and dry stone walling.
You may also want to watch:
There was also the popular horse show as well as events in the main arena including dog agility and terrier racing.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 7 Cliff Richard concert to be live streamed in cinemas
- 8 Ashton & Backwell United bow out of Buildbase FA Vase after Bemerton Heath Harlequins defeat
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up