Picture gallery: North Somerset Agricultural Show
THE bright weather saw thousands of people turn out to the 152nd North Somerset Agricultural Show in Wraxall.
Show-casing the best of the region’s livestock, arts and crafts, food and drink, and rural activities, the event was a huge success.
Visitors had the chance to get up close with a huge range of animals including cows, sheep, llamas, pigs and alpacas.
Numerous trade and craft stands were set up and the food hall offered a mouth-watering selection of delicacies from across the South West.
In the countryside area, people could learn about skills including ironmongery, wood carving and dry stone walling.
You may also want to watch:
There was also the popular horse show as well as events in the main arena including dog agility and terrier racing.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 5 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 6 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 7 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 8 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 9 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 10 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway