Picture gallery: Nailsea and Backwell Beer and Cider Festival
THOUSANDS of revellers sampled more than 100 different tipples at the annual Nailsea and Backwell Beer and Cider Festival.
Held from Friday to Sunday at Nailsea and Backwell Rugby Club, the event was a huge success with more than 3,000 people going along to enjoy the live music and entertainment.
The festival featured 108 beers and ciders, each of which were sponsored by local businesses and residents, and by the end of the weekend all but a few ciders had been drunk dry.
Proceeds from this year’s event will be split between the rugby club and Children’s Hospice South West, which runs Charlton Farm in Wraxall and cares for children with life-limiting and life-threatening illnesses.
Next year’s event will be held in aid of St Peter’s Hospice.
You may also want to watch:
* For more pictures click on the gallery link at the top of this page.
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 3 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 7 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 8 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 9 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 10 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year