Photographer brings exhibition to town High Street
A PHOTOGRAPHER has set up a regular Friday exhibition in Portishead High Street.
Patrick Joel who has a love of beautiful places, says he was shocked when he moved to Portishead two years ago and found there was no regular craft market in the town.
Keen to share his images with members of the community, the 34-year-old who lives in Nore Road, will set up an exhibition stand outside Larsen’s Caf� at 24 High Street from 10am-4pm every Friday for the foreseeable future.
He said: “I have had such a positive response to my photographs from people looking at my website, but I want people who do not have computers to see them too.
“I am very grateful to Sharon Larsen who has allowed me to use her caf� as a regular spot from where I can engage with local people.”
You may also want to watch:
Patrick who also runs Local Story, providing audio guided tours of beautiful walks in the area says he is looking into the feasibility of setting up a monthly craft market in Portishead.
As well as being at Larsen’s on Fridays, Patrick can be contacted on 01275 818091 or via his website www.local-story.co.uk.
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 3 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 6 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 7 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 8 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk