Photographer brings exhibition to town High Street
A PHOTOGRAPHER has set up a regular Friday exhibition in Portishead High Street.
Patrick Joel who has a love of beautiful places, says he was shocked when he moved to Portishead two years ago and found there was no regular craft market in the town.
Keen to share his images with members of the community, the 34-year-old who lives in Nore Road, will set up an exhibition stand outside Larsen’s Caf� at 24 High Street from 10am-4pm every Friday for the foreseeable future.
He said: “I have had such a positive response to my photographs from people looking at my website, but I want people who do not have computers to see them too.
“I am very grateful to Sharon Larsen who has allowed me to use her caf� as a regular spot from where I can engage with local people.”
You may also want to watch:
Patrick who also runs Local Story, providing audio guided tours of beautiful walks in the area says he is looking into the feasibility of setting up a monthly craft market in Portishead.
As well as being at Larsen’s on Fridays, Patrick can be contacted on 01275 818091 or via his website www.local-story.co.uk.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 7 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 8 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 9 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 10 Covid warning issued in North Somerset