Phantom Of The Opera: Win tickets
A SPECTACULAR new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s The Phantom Of The Opera will be unveiled at The Bristol Hippodrome this month - and we are offering lucky readers the chance to win tickets to see it.
Cameron Mackintosh will present the new production, which will star John Owen-Jones in the role of The Phantom and Katie Hall who will play the role of Christine.
John Owen-Jones is currently playing the role of The Phantom at Her Majesty’s Theatre in the West End.
Katie Hall was a final round contender for Andrew Lloyd Webber’s search for the Eurovision entry for BBC1’s Your Country Needs You. Katie is also the alternate Christine in the production at Her Majesty’s Theatre.
As the longest running show in Broadway history, the production tells a haunting story of love and fear.
You may also want to watch:
Set beneath the majesty and splendour of the Paris Opera House, the Phantom hides in his shadowy existence.
While he is shamed by his physical appearance and feared by all in the city, the love he holds for his beautiful prot�g�e Christine Daa� is so strong that even her heart cannot resist.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 6 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 7 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 8 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
- 9 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 10 Protestors take to the streets against Bristol Airport
The Phantom Of The Opera has won more than 60 major theatre awards, including three Olivier awards in the West End and has been played to more than 130 million people.
The show can be seen at The Bristol Hippodrome from May 23 to June 30. Tickets, priced �21-56, are available from the box office on 0844 8713012.
The Times has teamed up with The Bristol Hippodrome to offer two lucky readers the chance to win a pair of top price tickets to the show at 7.30pm on May 24.
To enter answer the following question by 9am on May 18: What is the name of the fictional female lead in this production?
Send your answer, along with your name and daytime telephone number to: Phantom Competition, North Somerset Times, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW. Alternatively, click on the link at the top of the screen to enter.
Usual Archant competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.