Peru trek for cancer charity
FUND-RAISERS can discover the Lost City of Incas during a trek to collect cash for a Pill-based charity.
Staff at Penny Brohn Cancer Care are organising an expedition to Machu Picchu in Peru next year.
An information evening will be held on Tuesday at the charity’s centre in Chapel Pill Lane from 7-9pm.
The event organiser and director of Global Adventure Challenges, Peter Robinson, will hold a talk and presentation before answering questions from those interested.
The Inca Trail has been arranged to mark the end of the charity’s 30th anniversary year and will take place from October 7-16.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more and book a place for the information evening call Andrew on 01275 370075 or email email@example.com
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 3 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 10 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans