Peru trek for cancer charity
FUND-RAISERS can discover the Lost City of Incas during a trek to collect cash for a Pill-based charity.
Staff at Penny Brohn Cancer Care are organising an expedition to Machu Picchu in Peru next year.
An information evening will be held on Tuesday at the charity’s centre in Chapel Pill Lane from 7-9pm.
The event organiser and director of Global Adventure Challenges, Peter Robinson, will hold a talk and presentation before answering questions from those interested.
The Inca Trail has been arranged to mark the end of the charity’s 30th anniversary year and will take place from October 7-16.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more and book a place for the information evening call Andrew on 01275 370075 or email email@example.com
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 7 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 8 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 9 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 10 Covid warning issued in North Somerset