Peru trek for cancer charity
FUND-RAISERS can discover the Lost City of Incas during a trek to collect cash for a Pill-based charity.
Staff at Penny Brohn Cancer Care are organising an expedition to Machu Picchu in Peru next year.
An information evening will be held on Tuesday at the charity’s centre in Chapel Pill Lane from 7-9pm.
The event organiser and director of Global Adventure Challenges, Peter Robinson, will hold a talk and presentation before answering questions from those interested.
The Inca Trail has been arranged to mark the end of the charity’s 30th anniversary year and will take place from October 7-16.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more and book a place for the information evening call Andrew on 01275 370075 or email email@example.com
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 3 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 6 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 7 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 8 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk