New hair salon to open in Clevedon
- Credit: Contributed
A new hair and beauty salon will open in Clevedon later this year.
Perrett Neads Hair and Beauty will open in Knowles Road in May.
Owner Emma Perrett set up her first salon in Banwell almost three years ago and has seen the business go from strength to strength since.
Emma said: “We aim to provide affordable, quality hair and beauty services in a friendly, quaint salon.
“We stand out from the crowd as we aren’t a normal high street shop.”
You may also want to watch:
The new salon will offer haircuts for women, men and children as well as colouring and blow dries.
Massages and nail services will also be offered while hair and beauty products will be sold.
- 1 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 2 Nailsea church awarded grant for repairs and reopening
- 3 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 4 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 5 Nailsea teacher publishes book on cycling challenge
- 6 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 8 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 9 Injury-hit Yatton show spirit in loss to Winscombe
- 10 WIN: Tickets to concert screened at Curzon Cinema
The business has also been named as a finalist in the New Business category at the Weston Business Awards.
Emma added: “We’ve all worked very hard to get the business to the stage we are at now in such a short space of time.”