Pensioner helped after microwave fire

NDG-FIRE-ENGINE3

- Credit: Archant

A PENSIONER was helped from her home by firefighters after a microwave caught fire.

Crews were called to a home in Yew Tree Close in Nailsea at 1.55pm on Saturday, and helped the 93-year-old female occupant from her house.

Although an ambulance was in attendance, the pensioner did not need treatment.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus