Pens in pubs
- Credit: Archant
INFORMAL writing sessions will take place at watering holes across North Somerset as part of a scheme to connect writers and encourage their work.
Pens in Pubs has been created by Theatre Orchard and will culminate in writers’ work being performed or read by local actors.
Taster sessions will take place at the following venues and people are encouraged to take along a story or piece to read:
- Ring O’Bells, St Marys Grove, Nailsea, on April 12.
- The King’s Arms, St Georges Hill, Easton-in-Gordano, on April 15.
You may also want to watch:
- Princes Hall Jubilee Lounge, Princes Road, Clevedon, on April 16.
- The Old Barn, Bristol Road, Wraxall, on April 17.
- 1 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 2 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 3 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 4 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 6 PICTURES: Backwell School throws leavers festival
- 7 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 8 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 9 Royals praise North Somerset children's hospice
- 10 ‘You’ve been flamingoed!”
Writing sessions to develop work over four sessions will then take place at The King’s Arms on April 22 and 29 and May 6 and 13.
Work-in-progress sharing, which will see work read or performed by local actors, will take place at The King’s Arms on May 20.
Every session will run from 7-9pm.
For more details call 07952 619763, email email@example.com or visit www.theatreorchard.org.uk