MP to host event to help drive export for North Somerset firms
- Credit: Archant
North Somerset's MP will host an event to help drive export for firms.
As part of the Parliamentary Export Programme, exporters in North Somerset will have the opportunity to hear about the support available for businesses at an event on June 10.
Organised by the Department for International Trade, companies will hear directly from MPs, trade experts and a local export champion about how they can expand their business overseas using government support.
Liam Fox, MP for North Somerset said: "It is essential that businesses are provided with adequate support and guidance to help them build back after an exceptionally challenging year.
“That's why I am delighted to be hosting an event that will help companies to grow their business through international trade."
"Whether a firm is a novice or experienced exporter, the programme will equip them with the tools they need to begin or continue on their export journey."
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset