New stalls set for town market
GREEK food, Thai dishes and hot soup will be among the new treats on offer at Nailsea Farmers’ and Craft Market on Saturday.
Local producers will be selling a wide range of goods including bread, quiches, sausages, apple juice, chocolate and organic vegetables.
The craft market also has many one-off items which would make ideal Christmas presents.
Stall-holders will be selling jewellery, children’s clothes, soaps, framed photographs, decorative glass, handbags and wooden products.
The chef from The Battle Axes in Wraxall will be delighting shoppers with Christmas canap�s and mulled wine as well as a chance to win a Christmas meal for two.
You may also want to watch:
The markets are on from 9am-1.30pm in Crown Glass Shopping Centre and Somerset Square.
- 1 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 2 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 3 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 4 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 6 PICTURES: Backwell School throws leavers festival
- 7 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 8 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 9 ‘You’ve been flamingoed!”
- 10 Royals praise North Somerset children's hospice