New stalls set for town market
GREEK food, Thai dishes and hot soup will be among the new treats on offer at Nailsea Farmers’ and Craft Market on Saturday.
Local producers will be selling a wide range of goods including bread, quiches, sausages, apple juice, chocolate and organic vegetables.
The craft market also has many one-off items which would make ideal Christmas presents.
Stall-holders will be selling jewellery, children’s clothes, soaps, framed photographs, decorative glass, handbags and wooden products.
The chef from The Battle Axes in Wraxall will be delighting shoppers with Christmas canap�s and mulled wine as well as a chance to win a Christmas meal for two.
You may also want to watch:
The markets are on from 9am-1.30pm in Crown Glass Shopping Centre and Somerset Square.
- 1 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 2 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves
- 3 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 4 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 5 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 6 Pupils beat parents in school fun run
- 7 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 8 Nailsea & Backwell RFC thrash Stothert & Pitt to make it four wins from four
- 9 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 10 Gordano RFC edge out Clevedon RFC to maintain perfect start to season