New seafood restaurant opens at pier visitor centre
- Credit: Archant
A Clevedon catering company has opened a ‘world class’ fish restaurant on Clevedon Pier.
Tiffin, which also owns a café in The Beach, has unveiled Tiffin @ The Pier inside the new visitor centre that was officially opened last week.
The venue will boast two menus, one during the pier’s opening hours when visitors will be able to take their food and drink along the promenade and one during the evening.
Nick Wring, Tiffin owner, said: “In the evening it is almost world class – you sit in a unique environment eating some of the best seafood in Somerset.
“We have this unique location where you can stroll down to the end of the pier and back.”
You may also want to watch:
Diners will be able to enjoy freshly caught fish delivered three times a week from Cornwall as well as a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Tiffin has also opened a café in the pier’s pagoda and has plans to use it as a Prosecco bar during evenings from July.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 7 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 10 Parents praise nurseries and childminders for support during pandemic