New seafood restaurant opens at pier visitor centre
- Credit: Archant
A Clevedon catering company has opened a ‘world class’ fish restaurant on Clevedon Pier.
Tiffin, which also owns a café in The Beach, has unveiled Tiffin @ The Pier inside the new visitor centre that was officially opened last week.
The venue will boast two menus, one during the pier’s opening hours when visitors will be able to take their food and drink along the promenade and one during the evening.
Nick Wring, Tiffin owner, said: “In the evening it is almost world class – you sit in a unique environment eating some of the best seafood in Somerset.
“We have this unique location where you can stroll down to the end of the pier and back.”
You may also want to watch:
Diners will be able to enjoy freshly caught fish delivered three times a week from Cornwall as well as a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Tiffin has also opened a café in the pier’s pagoda and has plans to use it as a Prosecco bar during evenings from July.
- 1 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 2 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 3 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 4 Conservative named as Avon and Somerset police and crime commissioner
- 5 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 6 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 7 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected
- 8 Nailsea & Backwell enjoy return to rugby action
- 9 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 10 May 17: Museums gear up to reopen in North Somerset next week