Father Christmas to join Lions on tour of Nailsea
- Credit: n/a
Nailsea Lions will begins its annual Christmas Santa float appeal this week.
Father Christmas will be touring Nailsea, Backwell and Long Ashton throughout December.
The Lions will be carrying collection buckets with them to raise money for Bristol Children’s Hospital and North Somerset Mencap.
It will be out from 3-8pm on the following evenings.
December 4: Trendlewood (Queens Road end).
You may also want to watch:
December 5: Backwell.
December 6: Engine Lane.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 5 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
- 6 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 7 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 8 Clevedon Music Club cancels winter concert
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
December 7: Eastway and Westway.
December 8: Long Ashton.
December 11: The Elms.
December 12: Backwell (Karen Drive)
December 13: Causeway View
December 14: Porlock Gardens
December 15: Hannah More Road
December 18: Greenfield Crescent
December 19: The Perrings
December 20: Trendlewood Way (Lodge Lane end)
December 21: White Oak Way
In addition, the Lions will be at the following supermarkets:
December 2: Outside Tesco from 10am-4.30pm.
December 3: Outside Tesco from 10.30am-4.30pm.
December 22: Outside Budgens from 10.30am-4.30pm.