Fine food, drink and crafts on offer at farmers’ market
- Credit: Archant
Nailsea is gearing up for the much-loved farmers’ market, which is returning to the town tomorrow (Saturday).
Somerset Farmers’ Markets is taking over the running of the popular event from Nailsea Town Council.
Stalls brimming with fresh produce, baked goods, cheese, ciders and beers will be set up in High Street from 9am-1pm ready for shoppers to peruse the top quality food and drink on sale.
Craft traders will join food producers in the High Street and the Royal British Legion will also be promoting its Nailsea In Bloom poppy appeal at the monthly community stall.
To find out more about the traders at the event, log on to www.somersetfarmersmarkets.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Town councillors Clare Hunt and Dee Houlbrook are also holding a drop-in session at Number 65, in High Street, on Saturday from 10am to noon to enable people to raise any local issues or find out more about the authority’s work.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Special school expansion progress
- 3 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 4 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters
- 5 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 6 Cleeve denied close finish as Clevedon friendly abandoned
- 7 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen