Church to run free money management course
- Credit: Archant
A free money management course is running in Nailsea to help people struggling with their finances.
Members of Holy Trinity Church are running four sessions at Trinity House, in Church Lane.
The volunteers have been trained by UK charity Christians Against Poverty (CAP).
Money coach Chris Barnes said: “If you know how to save and budget effectively, it can have a hugely positive impact on the whole family.
“With many households in Nailsea still feeling that costs are increasing more than their income, this course can really help you avoid getting into debt and make your money go so much further.
You may also want to watch:
“The course is also for those who may not have significant money worries but have never been shown a simple way to manage their money and even have some left over for bigger things like holidays.”
The next course starts on March 5 from 7.15-9.30pm. To book a place, call 01275 853227.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 4 Shop Local: Popular fruit and veg specialist launches new website
- 5 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 6 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 7 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 8 Portishead couple raises £5k for charity in support of close friend after cancer diagnosis
- 9 Pubs and breweries running delivery and collection services during lockdown
- 10 Further delays for rail project