Children celebrate light parties at Baptist church
- Credit: Archant
Excited children dressed in bright colours and played games at an alternative Halloween party in Nailsea.
Nailsea Baptist Church, in Silver Street, put on a little light party for preschoolers and their parents on October 31.
Older siblings were also welcome to take part in the festivities.
Children dressed in bright clothes and enjoyed some themed games, music and crafts.
During the early evening, the church welcomed children aged four to 11 for some musical fun.
You may also want to watch:
The youngsters donned colourful clothes and enjoyed some lively tunes and games to mark the occasion.
Volunteers also organised topical crafts to keep the youngsters entertained.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 4 Shop Local: Popular fruit and veg specialist launches new website
- 5 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 6 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 7 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 8 Further delays for rail project
- 9 Shop Local: ‘Huge impact’ on independent home décor business after second lockdown hits
The celebrations were rounded-off with a picnic tea and party treats.
The church, in Silver Street, organised the parties to give families alternative celebrations to enjoy instead of trick-or-treating.