My Fair Baby - tickets on sale now!
TICKETS are now on sale for North Somerset’s popular baby and toddler show.
My Fair Baby, which is supported by the Times’ sister paper the Weston Mercury, will be held at Priory Community School, off Queensway in Worle, on October 16.
The show will provide advice, information and plenty of shopping opportunities for parents across the district.
This year there will be a special activities room to keep babies and toddlers entertained with a toddler gym and taster sessions put on by local businesses. There will also be a toddler tasting area in the caf� to give little people the chance to try lots of different foods to encourage healthy eating and help with weaning.
My Fair Baby will run from 10am-4pm and will be packed with exhibitors from around the South West offering products, services and advice for parents. Most of the businesses are not found on the High Street so this is an opportunity to find out all about them under one roof.
You may also want to watch:
Many businesses will be offering special discounts on the day and the first 500 people into the show will get a free goody bag packed with vouchers, freebies and leaflets.
Last year the show, which is sponsored by Waitrose and Water Babies, attracted more than 1,000 people.
- 1 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 4 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 5 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 6 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 7 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 8 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 9 Clevedon return to top of WEPL table with win over Lansdown
- 10 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
The event is organised by parenting magazine Mum’s Diary and Tiddlers and Toddlers, which runs mums’ markets. Tickets are �2 in advance or �2.50 on the door and can be bought online at www.myfairbaby.org.uk as well as from Coochy Coo in Waterloo Street, Weston.
Keep in touch with all the My Fair Baby news and see who will be there as it is announced on the website, via the Facebook group or on Twitter.