My Fair Baby - tickets on sale now!
TICKETS are now on sale for North Somerset’s popular baby and toddler show.
My Fair Baby, which is supported by the Times’ sister paper the Weston Mercury, will be held at Priory Community School, off Queensway in Worle, on October 16.
The show will provide advice, information and plenty of shopping opportunities for parents across the district.
This year there will be a special activities room to keep babies and toddlers entertained with a toddler gym and taster sessions put on by local businesses. There will also be a toddler tasting area in the caf� to give little people the chance to try lots of different foods to encourage healthy eating and help with weaning.
My Fair Baby will run from 10am-4pm and will be packed with exhibitors from around the South West offering products, services and advice for parents. Most of the businesses are not found on the High Street so this is an opportunity to find out all about them under one roof.
You may also want to watch:
Many businesses will be offering special discounts on the day and the first 500 people into the show will get a free goody bag packed with vouchers, freebies and leaflets.
Last year the show, which is sponsored by Waitrose and Water Babies, attracted more than 1,000 people.
- 1 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 2 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 3 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 4 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
- 5 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 6 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 7 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 8 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
The event is organised by parenting magazine Mum’s Diary and Tiddlers and Toddlers, which runs mums’ markets. Tickets are �2 in advance or �2.50 on the door and can be bought online at www.myfairbaby.org.uk as well as from Coochy Coo in Waterloo Street, Weston.
Keep in touch with all the My Fair Baby news and see who will be there as it is announced on the website, via the Facebook group or on Twitter.