My Fair Baby - tickets on sale now!
TICKETS are now on sale for North Somerset’s popular baby and toddler show.
My Fair Baby, which is supported by the Times’ sister paper the Weston Mercury, will be held at Priory Community School, off Queensway in Worle, on October 16.
The show will provide advice, information and plenty of shopping opportunities for parents across the district.
This year there will be a special activities room to keep babies and toddlers entertained with a toddler gym and taster sessions put on by local businesses. There will also be a toddler tasting area in the caf� to give little people the chance to try lots of different foods to encourage healthy eating and help with weaning.
My Fair Baby will run from 10am-4pm and will be packed with exhibitors from around the South West offering products, services and advice for parents. Most of the businesses are not found on the High Street so this is an opportunity to find out all about them under one roof.
You may also want to watch:
Many businesses will be offering special discounts on the day and the first 500 people into the show will get a free goody bag packed with vouchers, freebies and leaflets.
Last year the show, which is sponsored by Waitrose and Water Babies, attracted more than 1,000 people.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 4 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery
The event is organised by parenting magazine Mum’s Diary and Tiddlers and Toddlers, which runs mums’ markets. Tickets are �2 in advance or �2.50 on the door and can be bought online at www.myfairbaby.org.uk as well as from Coochy Coo in Waterloo Street, Weston.
Keep in touch with all the My Fair Baby news and see who will be there as it is announced on the website, via the Facebook group or on Twitter.