Munich Bierkeller Men to perform at Clevedon School fundraiser
- Credit: Contributed
Clevedon School’s biggest fundraising event will be held this week.
The school in Valley Road will host a German beer festival to raise thousands of pounds for its students at 7.30pm on Friday.
The hall will be transformed into a Bavarian beerhouse for a night of drinking and dancing.
The evening will feature a performance from The Munich Bierkeller Men, the UK’s biggest Oompah band.
Headteacher Jim Smith said: “I am grateful the Munich Bierkeller Men find time in their schedule to perform for us as it is a brilliant fundraiser and everyone is guaranteed a great night out.”
You may also want to watch:
Former Clevedon School student Martin Summerell will also provide a range of imported German beers and Pilsner for the event.
Tickets, priced £13.50 or £120 for a table of 10, include a tasty meal and tankard and are they available to buy from 01275 876744 or the school reception.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 4 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 5 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 6 Shop Local: Popular fruit and veg specialist launches new website
- 7 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 8 Portishead couple raises £5k for charity in support of close friend after cancer diagnosis
- 9 Pubs and breweries running delivery and collection services during lockdown
- 10 Further delays for rail project