A WEALTH of moustaches appeared on men’s faces across North Somerset as part of efforts to raise cash for charity.
Facial hair of all shapes and sizes was cultivated as part of the Movember initiative, which saw men tasked with growing a moustache throughout November.
In return, they asked for donations to raise money toward prostate and testicular cancer initiatives.
Among those taking part were 12 male teachers at Clevedon School, who called themselves the Clevedon Gentleman’s Club and managed to raise more than �500.
Extra money was also collected to ensure Mr John Morris keeps his moustache until the school’s Christmas break.
You may also want to watch:
Staff at the Pill-based firm GSSArchitecture also managed to raise a hair-curling �1,500 for the cause, with help from their colleagues at the company’s other offices.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 9 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset