A WEALTH of moustaches appeared on men’s faces across North Somerset as part of efforts to raise cash for charity.
Facial hair of all shapes and sizes was cultivated as part of the Movember initiative, which saw men tasked with growing a moustache throughout November.
In return, they asked for donations to raise money toward prostate and testicular cancer initiatives.
Among those taking part were 12 male teachers at Clevedon School, who called themselves the Clevedon Gentleman’s Club and managed to raise more than �500.
Extra money was also collected to ensure Mr John Morris keeps his moustache until the school’s Christmas break.
You may also want to watch:
Staff at the Pill-based firm GSSArchitecture also managed to raise a hair-curling �1,500 for the cause, with help from their colleagues at the company’s other offices.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 6 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 7 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic
- 9 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 10 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved