A WEALTH of moustaches appeared on men’s faces across North Somerset as part of efforts to raise cash for charity.
Facial hair of all shapes and sizes was cultivated as part of the Movember initiative, which saw men tasked with growing a moustache throughout November.
In return, they asked for donations to raise money toward prostate and testicular cancer initiatives.
Among those taking part were 12 male teachers at Clevedon School, who called themselves the Clevedon Gentleman’s Club and managed to raise more than �500.
Extra money was also collected to ensure Mr John Morris keeps his moustache until the school’s Christmas break.
You may also want to watch:
Staff at the Pill-based firm GSSArchitecture also managed to raise a hair-curling �1,500 for the cause, with help from their colleagues at the company’s other offices.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 3 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 4 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 7 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 8 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 9 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 10 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children