Motorcyclist in Portishead crash
A MOTORCYCLIST was taken to hospital after an accident in Portishead yesterday (Tues).
At about 12.50pm a motorbike and a Volkswagen Golf crashed in Clevedon Road, near to the cemetery in North Weston.
The motorcyclist was taken to the Bristol Royal Infirmary and was found to have suffered a broken wrist.
A woman who was in the car was taken to Southmead Hospital but her injuries were not believed to be serious. A two-year-old girl in the car was uninjured.
While the incident was dealt with, Clevedon Road was closed between the junctions with Valley Road and Clapton Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding the incident should call police on 0845 456 7000.
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 3 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 7 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 8 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk