Motorcyclist in Portishead crash
A MOTORCYCLIST was taken to hospital after an accident in Portishead yesterday (Tues).
At about 12.50pm a motorbike and a Volkswagen Golf crashed in Clevedon Road, near to the cemetery in North Weston.
The motorcyclist was taken to the Bristol Royal Infirmary and was found to have suffered a broken wrist.
A woman who was in the car was taken to Southmead Hospital but her injuries were not believed to be serious. A two-year-old girl in the car was uninjured.
While the incident was dealt with, Clevedon Road was closed between the junctions with Valley Road and Clapton Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding the incident should call police on 0845 456 7000.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 3 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 10 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans