Motorcyclist in Portishead crash
A MOTORCYCLIST was taken to hospital after an accident in Portishead yesterday (Tues).
At about 12.50pm a motorbike and a Volkswagen Golf crashed in Clevedon Road, near to the cemetery in North Weston.
The motorcyclist was taken to the Bristol Royal Infirmary and was found to have suffered a broken wrist.
A woman who was in the car was taken to Southmead Hospital but her injuries were not believed to be serious. A two-year-old girl in the car was uninjured.
While the incident was dealt with, Clevedon Road was closed between the junctions with Valley Road and Clapton Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding the incident should call police on 0845 456 7000.
- 1 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 2 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 3 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 5 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 Extinction Rebellion protests Bristol Airport's attempt to overturn council’s no-expansion decision
- 8 GP Patient Survey: Medical group 'thrilled' with patient feedback
- 9 Suspended prison sentence for fly-tipper
- 10 July 19: What are the new Covid rules in North Somerset pubs?