Motorcycle death: Family pays tribute
- Credit: supplied
A MOTORBIKE passenger who died following a collision on Easter Monday has been named as a Clevedon woman.
Victorian Bodman was a pillion passenger on a Suzuki motorcycle when it was in a crash with an Audi TT at Buckland Dinham near Frome on April 1.
The 37-year-old, who lived in Clevedon and worked in Wraxall, died the following day.
A statement released by her family said: “Victoria Bodman sadly died from her injuries on April 2 after being involved in a collision at Buckland Dinham on Easter Monday.
“Vicky was a fun-loving, caring, kind person who loved her dogs and animals.
You may also want to watch:
“Her family, friends and work colleagues are devastated at the loss and she was loved by all who knew her and will be greatly missed.
“Information regarding the funeral can be obtained from Bridgwater Funeral Services on 01278 457755.”
- 1 Portishead awarded GreenSeas Trust bin to tackle plastic pollution
- 2 Gorgeous three-bedroom character cottage in rural area, with annexe
- 3 Another North Somerset school hit with Covid cases
- 4 Man suffers head injuries after armed confrontation outside pub
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 New bike shelter opened at Weston General Hospital for Clean Air Day
- 7 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 8 Portishead Summer Show announces 2021 dates
- 9 Circus Funtasia comes to Clevedon
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
Following the incident, the A362 road was closed for five hours while emergency services dealt with the scene.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash to come forward and anyone with information can call the collision investigation unit on 101.