Motivation for the Telegraph
A BACKWELL charity has been picked to be part of the Telegraph’s Christmas appeal.
Motivation, which supplies low-cost wheelchairs to people all over the world, has been chosen as one of the charities to benefit from the national newspaper’s annual campaign.
David Constantine, Motivation’s co-founder, said: “This is absolutely fantastic news for us.
“Hundreds of thousands of Telegraph readers will learn about our work with disabled people around the world.
“Not only that, the appeal will give us a much-needed financial boost.
You may also want to watch:
“This will enable us to provide more people with the wheelchairs and support they need to live active, independent lives.”
The appeal, which was launched last week, will run stories about Motivation throughout December and January.
- 1 Pupils beat parents in school fun run
- 2 Gordano RFC edge out Clevedon RFC to maintain perfect start to season
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves
- 5 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 6 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 7 Nailsea & Tickenham maintain unbeaten start with comfortable win over Chard
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 10 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
To find out more about the charity, which is based in Brockley Lane, visit www.motivation.org.uk