Motivation for the Telegraph
A BACKWELL charity has been picked to be part of the Telegraph’s Christmas appeal.
Motivation, which supplies low-cost wheelchairs to people all over the world, has been chosen as one of the charities to benefit from the national newspaper’s annual campaign.
David Constantine, Motivation’s co-founder, said: “This is absolutely fantastic news for us.
“Hundreds of thousands of Telegraph readers will learn about our work with disabled people around the world.
“Not only that, the appeal will give us a much-needed financial boost.
You may also want to watch:
“This will enable us to provide more people with the wheelchairs and support they need to live active, independent lives.”
The appeal, which was launched last week, will run stories about Motivation throughout December and January.
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
To find out more about the charity, which is based in Brockley Lane, visit www.motivation.org.uk