More stops on popular bus route
A POPULAR bus route will soon be offering extra stops.
Bakers Dolphin, which operates route 66 from Congresbury to Nailsea, will extend the number of stops from December 3.
Claverham and Cleeve will benefit from new links to Yatton, Clevedon, Portishead and Nailsea. The 66 will also serve Southern Way and Old Church Road in Clevedon, providing a convenient stop for Strode Leisure Centre or Salthouse Fields.
The bus also passes many local attractions, such as Cadbury Garden Centre, Tyntesfield, Noahs’ Ark Zoo Farm and Oakham Treasures.
The revised timetable also provides better times for school journeys.
You may also want to watch:
New timetable booklets can be requested by calling 01934 426711 or 01934 415000.
- 1 Portishead awarded GreenSeas Trust bin to tackle plastic pollution
- 2 Gorgeous three-bedroom character cottage in rural area, with annexe
- 3 Another North Somerset school hit with Covid cases
- 4 Man suffers head injuries after armed confrontation outside pub
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 New bike shelter opened at Weston General Hospital for Clean Air Day
- 7 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 8 Portishead Summer Show announces 2021 dates
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Circus Funtasia comes to Clevedon