More stops on popular bus route
A POPULAR bus route will soon be offering extra stops.
Bakers Dolphin, which operates route 66 from Congresbury to Nailsea, will extend the number of stops from December 3.
Claverham and Cleeve will benefit from new links to Yatton, Clevedon, Portishead and Nailsea. The 66 will also serve Southern Way and Old Church Road in Clevedon, providing a convenient stop for Strode Leisure Centre or Salthouse Fields.
The bus also passes many local attractions, such as Cadbury Garden Centre, Tyntesfield, Noahs’ Ark Zoo Farm and Oakham Treasures.
The revised timetable also provides better times for school journeys.
You may also want to watch:
New timetable booklets can be requested by calling 01934 426711 or 01934 415000.
- 1 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 2 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves
- 5 Nailsea & Tickenham maintain unbeaten start with comfortable win over Chard
- 6 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 7 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 8 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 9 Nailsea & Backwell RFC thrash Stothert & Pitt to make it four wins from four
- 10 Gordano RFC edge out Clevedon RFC to maintain perfect start to season