Men burgle elderly woman’s home
THE home of an elderly woman in Clevedon was burgled by two men who stole jewellery.
The incident happened between 6-7pm on November 28 when the intruders got into the Herbert Road house.
They took a bracelet and four rings, one of which was a gold engagement ring with a ruby and diamond stone setting.
The two suspects are described as aged between 30-50 and of average build. One of them was about 5ft 6ins tall with thick brown hair and a long fringe.
The other was about 5ft 11ins tall with greying hair and a noticeable streak running through it.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe the men left the scene on foot but may have got into a waiting car.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time who may remember seeing two men getting into a parked car in the Herbert Road / Sixways area.
- 1 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 2 Chief constable's bid to overturn ruling on PC's racist language dismissed
- 3 Nailsea & Backwell under-16s get better of Weston on return to rugby
- 4 Carpenter praises Clevedon following success over Chippenham
- 5 Business expansion plans get the go-ahead at Royal Portbury Dock
- 6 Nailsea teacher publishes book on cycling challenge
- 7 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 8 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 9 Nailsea church awarded grant for repairs and reopening
- 10 THINGS TO DO: Inflatable theme park returns to Gatcombe Farm Shop
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.