Man robbed during daytime attack
A MAN was robbed in broad daylight while walking in Long Ashton.
At about 4.50pm on Tuesday the man in his early 50s was walking up Keedwell
Hill when he was pushed into the side of a vehicle by a person who ran up behind him.
A second person then grabbed a chain on his belt which was attached to his wallet in his pocket and removed it.
The victim tried to grab his wallet but was punched in the arm by the second offender.
You may also want to watch:
Both of them then ran off towards the village community hall and into the play park.
Both are described as about 6ft tall.
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 6 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 7 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 10 Have your say about possible development surrounding Weston Big Wood
Anyone with information regarding the robbery should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.