Man punched in attempted bag snatch
A MAN was punched when two men tried to steal his bag in Clevedon.
The 47-year-old was walking along Hill Road at 6.30pm on Wednesday, near to the junction with Herbert Road, when he was pushed from behind.
When he turned to face the two culprits, they tried to steal his laptop bag but failed.
The victim was punched a few times and also suffered a cut to his hand.
Police have described the suspects as two white men who were wearing dark coloured, hooded tops.
You may also want to watch:
They want to speak to anyone who was in the Hill Road and Herbert Road area of Clevedon at the time of the incident.
Anyone with information should call Nailsea CID on 0845 456 7000.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 8 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 9 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 10 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022