Man exposes himself to teenager
A MAN indecently exposed himself to a teenage girl in Clevedon.
The 15-year-old was walking along Northern Path, which runs adjacent to Northern Way, at about 8.35am on Friday when the incident happened.
The suspect is described as about 5ft 3ins-5ft 5ins tall, about 40-50 years old, with tanned skin, large brown eyes and a bald shiny head.
He was wearing a blue shirt, brown v-neck jumper, brown trousers and brown shoes with untied laces.
An investigation is underway and police are appealing for witnesses to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The victim crossed the road in front of a white van and police hope the driver will come forward with information.
Anyone with information can call police on 0845 456 7000 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 4 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 7 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 8 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 9 Appeal after man injured in robbery
- 10 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities