Man exposes himself to teenager
A MAN indecently exposed himself to a teenage girl in Clevedon.
The 15-year-old was walking along Northern Path, which runs adjacent to Northern Way, at about 8.35am on Friday when the incident happened.
The suspect is described as about 5ft 3ins-5ft 5ins tall, about 40-50 years old, with tanned skin, large brown eyes and a bald shiny head.
He was wearing a blue shirt, brown v-neck jumper, brown trousers and brown shoes with untied laces.
An investigation is underway and police are appealing for witnesses to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The victim crossed the road in front of a white van and police hope the driver will come forward with information.
Anyone with information can call police on 0845 456 7000 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 3 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 4 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 5 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 6 Health club thanks NHS workers with free memberships
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook
- 9 Portishead furniture maker features in new BBC TV series
- 10 Barclays to close North Somerset branches