Lucy and Rich tie the knot
A CLEVEDON couple were joined by more than 200 guests for their wedding.
Lucy Chapman and Rich Jeffery tied the knot at Rookery Manor in Edingworth on March 19 before jetting off on a honeymoon to Mexico.
Best man for the day was Rich’s brother Michael.
Lucy’s five bridesmaids were her sisters Hayley and Grace Chapman and Emma Holbert and her friends Stephanie Sandall and Amie Bradley.
During the day, 100 guests witnessed the ceremony and a further 130 were invited to the evening do.
You may also want to watch:
Lucy, aged 26, and Rich, aged 29, live in Marine Parade and met four years ago while both working in the police force.
Rich said: “The whole day was amazing and Rookery Manor was such a nice venue.”
- 1 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 2 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 3 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 4 Clevedon girl, 4, wins music award
- 5 Another North Somerset school hit with Covid cases
- 6 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 7 Man suffers head injuries after armed confrontation outside pub
- 8 Portishead awarded GreenSeas Trust bin to tackle plastic pollution
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Gorgeous three-bedroom character cottage in rural area, with annexe