Lucy and Rich tie the knot
A CLEVEDON couple were joined by more than 200 guests for their wedding.
Lucy Chapman and Rich Jeffery tied the knot at Rookery Manor in Edingworth on March 19 before jetting off on a honeymoon to Mexico.
Best man for the day was Rich’s brother Michael.
Lucy’s five bridesmaids were her sisters Hayley and Grace Chapman and Emma Holbert and her friends Stephanie Sandall and Amie Bradley.
During the day, 100 guests witnessed the ceremony and a further 130 were invited to the evening do.
You may also want to watch:
Lucy, aged 26, and Rich, aged 29, live in Marine Parade and met four years ago while both working in the police force.
Rich said: “The whole day was amazing and Rookery Manor was such a nice venue.”
- 1 Baby Etta is first to be born at Clevedon MIU
- 2 WIN: Tickets to latest James Bond film
- 3 'Inspiring' turnout for village's Great Big Green Day
- 4 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 5 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 6 Scholarship competition worth thousands of pounds launched to find area's next stars
- 7 U-turn as West of England Combined Authority formally opposes Bristol Airport expansion
- 8 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 9 Cycling club using cameras to improve safety on roads
- 10 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach