Local scenes captured by Times readers
COLOURFUL characters and picturesque scenes have been captured by keen photographers in North Somerset.
These are some of the latest pictures which have been uploaded to our iwitness24 website, which is dedicated to publishing and promoting content produced by our readers.
Paula Palmer’s black and white image is of stone sculptures in Portishead and Chris Lee’s photos have been taken at Clevedon seafront during sunset as well as a busy day at the beach.
We created the iwitness24 site to help strengthen our links with the community, offering readers the chance to report on the news as well as read all about it.
It could not be easier to sign up and register as a member so that you can start sharing your material.
You may also want to watch:
Your pictures, videos or stories will be displayed on the iwitness24 website and will go directly to our news teams, where they could be selected for publication in the paper or on our website – just like the ones on this page.
We have received more than 1,000 photos since we launched the website just a few months ago.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 3 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 4 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 5 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 6 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 7 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Clevedon to celebrate National Poetry Day
- 10 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
To find out more and sign up, log on to weston.iwitness24.co.uk – where you can download our smartphone app – or follow the links from our homepage at www.northsomersettimes.co.uk to iwitness24.