Living Well course showcased
A NEW free course to help improve the quality of life for people living with cancer will be showcased in Pill on Saturday.
Penny Brohn Cancer Care’s Living Well course outlines simple steps to improve wellbeing such as how to prepare healthy food and how to de-stress through relaxation, exercise and breathing techniques.
The course is now being piloted through NHS Trusts and charities around the country.
On Saturday from 10am-4pm, trainers will be on hand at the Penny Brohn Cancer Care facility in Chapel Pill Lane to offers tasters in various therapies including relaxation, reflexology and massage.
Healthy cooking, demonstrations and tastings will also be held along with music and art therapy.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more call 01275 370073 or email email@example.com
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 7 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 8 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 9 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 10 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?