Living Well course showcased
A NEW free course to help improve the quality of life for people living with cancer will be showcased in Pill on Saturday.
Penny Brohn Cancer Care’s Living Well course outlines simple steps to improve wellbeing such as how to prepare healthy food and how to de-stress through relaxation, exercise and breathing techniques.
The course is now being piloted through NHS Trusts and charities around the country.
On Saturday from 10am-4pm, trainers will be on hand at the Penny Brohn Cancer Care facility in Chapel Pill Lane to offers tasters in various therapies including relaxation, reflexology and massage.
Healthy cooking, demonstrations and tastings will also be held along with music and art therapy.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more call 01275 370073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 2 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 3 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Have your say about possible development surrounding Weston Big Wood
- 5 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 6 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 7 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 8 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 9 ‘You’ve been flamingoed!”
- 10 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal