Katie and Paul say their vows
MORE than 60 former Gordano School pupils attended the wedding of their good friends in Portishead.
Katie Feast and Paul Ridout tied the knot at St Nicholas Church in Redcliffe Bay, the former nautical school chapel, on September 18.
Katie, aged 30, and 33-year-old Paul were joined by 150 guests, including many of their old school friends.
For the special day, Katie wore an Alfred Angelo ivory gown and a head dress and jewellery made by her sister Emily, who was also chief bridesmaid. Childhood friend Laura Knight was also a bridesmaid.
Paul’s brother Simon acted as best man and there were also five ushers, all of whom grew up with Paul in Portishead.
You may also want to watch:
The wedding reception was held at the Grand Hotel in Bristol where the H Club barbershop octet entertained the guests.
Katie an occupational therapist with Bristol City Council and her husband Paul, a business and finance manager with City West Commercial vehicles, left the following day for a 2 week honeymoon to Kenya.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 6 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 7 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 8 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 9 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens