Katie and Paul say their vows
MORE than 60 former Gordano School pupils attended the wedding of their good friends in Portishead.
Katie Feast and Paul Ridout tied the knot at St Nicholas Church in Redcliffe Bay, the former nautical school chapel, on September 18.
Katie, aged 30, and 33-year-old Paul were joined by 150 guests, including many of their old school friends.
For the special day, Katie wore an Alfred Angelo ivory gown and a head dress and jewellery made by her sister Emily, who was also chief bridesmaid. Childhood friend Laura Knight was also a bridesmaid.
Paul’s brother Simon acted as best man and there were also five ushers, all of whom grew up with Paul in Portishead.
You may also want to watch:
The wedding reception was held at the Grand Hotel in Bristol where the H Club barbershop octet entertained the guests.
Katie an occupational therapist with Bristol City Council and her husband Paul, a business and finance manager with City West Commercial vehicles, left the following day for a 2 week honeymoon to Kenya.
- 1 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 2 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 3 Conservative named as Avon and Somerset police and crime commissioner
- 4 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 5 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell enjoy return to rugby action
- 7 May 17: Museums gear up to reopen in North Somerset next week
- 8 LOCAL ELECTIONS: Who you can vote for in the by-election tomorrow
- 9 Yatton Bowling Club getting more youngsters involved
- 10 May 17: What can't open when COVID lockdown rules ease