Katie and Paul say their vows
MORE than 60 former Gordano School pupils attended the wedding of their good friends in Portishead.
Katie Feast and Paul Ridout tied the knot at St Nicholas Church in Redcliffe Bay, the former nautical school chapel, on September 18.
Katie, aged 30, and 33-year-old Paul were joined by 150 guests, including many of their old school friends.
For the special day, Katie wore an Alfred Angelo ivory gown and a head dress and jewellery made by her sister Emily, who was also chief bridesmaid. Childhood friend Laura Knight was also a bridesmaid.
Paul’s brother Simon acted as best man and there were also five ushers, all of whom grew up with Paul in Portishead.
You may also want to watch:
The wedding reception was held at the Grand Hotel in Bristol where the H Club barbershop octet entertained the guests.
Katie an occupational therapist with Bristol City Council and her husband Paul, a business and finance manager with City West Commercial vehicles, left the following day for a 2 week honeymoon to Kenya.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 3 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 4 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 9 Countryside charity condemns plan to build 600 homes in village
- 10 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill