Join the bluebell walk
YOUNGSTERS helped by a Wraxall children’s charity are hoping to encourage more people to take part in a fund-raising event this month.
On May 15, the Children’s Hospice South West will hold a bluebell walk through the bluebell woods around its Wraxall-based hospice, Charlton Farm.
Walkers will have the choice of a one-mile, wheelchair friendly walk, a three-mile intermediate route or a six-mile walk through the woods and part of the Tyntesfield estate.
Participants can begin any time between 9.30-11am and there will be complimentary drinks and a country-style market after.
Entry is �10 for adults and �5 for children, which covers a fund-raising pack, a bluebell walk mug and refreshments.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to raise as much sponsorship as possible on top of this.
To register visit www.chsw.org.uk/bluebell
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 4 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week