Join the bluebell walk
YOUNGSTERS helped by a Wraxall children’s charity are hoping to encourage more people to take part in a fund-raising event this month.
On May 15, the Children’s Hospice South West will hold a bluebell walk through the bluebell woods around its Wraxall-based hospice, Charlton Farm.
Walkers will have the choice of a one-mile, wheelchair friendly walk, a three-mile intermediate route or a six-mile walk through the woods and part of the Tyntesfield estate.
Participants can begin any time between 9.30-11am and there will be complimentary drinks and a country-style market after.
Entry is �10 for adults and �5 for children, which covers a fund-raising pack, a bluebell walk mug and refreshments.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to raise as much sponsorship as possible on top of this.
To register visit www.chsw.org.uk/bluebell
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 7 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens