Join the bluebell walk
YOUNGSTERS helped by a Wraxall children’s charity are hoping to encourage more people to take part in a fund-raising event this month.
On May 15, the Children’s Hospice South West will hold a bluebell walk through the bluebell woods around its Wraxall-based hospice, Charlton Farm.
Walkers will have the choice of a one-mile, wheelchair friendly walk, a three-mile intermediate route or a six-mile walk through the woods and part of the Tyntesfield estate.
Participants can begin any time between 9.30-11am and there will be complimentary drinks and a country-style market after.
Entry is �10 for adults and �5 for children, which covers a fund-raising pack, a bluebell walk mug and refreshments.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to raise as much sponsorship as possible on top of this.
To register visit www.chsw.org.uk/bluebell
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 3 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 4 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 5 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 6 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 9 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 10 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG