Join our Royal celebration
THERE is now little more than two months until Prince William marries Kate Middleton, and all of Britain is preparing for one of the country’s biggest celebrations.
There are few things us Brits like more than a royal knees-up, which means that towns, cities and villages up and down the land will be marking the occasion in their own unique way.
Here in North Somerset, it will of course be no different, with street parties planned in a host of towns and villages.
We at the Times want to know all about your plans for the big day itself on April 29 – but we also want your help for a special celebratory royal edition.
We want you to send us pictures and memories from past royal events too.
You may also want to watch:
Did you hold a street party to mark previous royal weddings? Did you enjoy a celebration for the Queen’s coronation or silver or golden jubilees? Perhaps you attended a royal visit – or have even been to London to meet the Queen yourself?
We want your stories to stand alongside the Times’ own in a special supplement in celebration of all things royal.
- 1 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 2 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 6 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 7 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 9 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
- 10 Protestors take to the streets against Bristol Airport
So share your pictures and memories by emailing our newsdesk at email@example.com or by writing to North Somerset Times, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW.
Please include your full name and contact details. Submissions need to be received by the end of March.