iwitness24 takes off
THE Times’ new iwitness24 website is going from strength to strength – with these striking and humorous images showing the wealth of contributions being made to it.
We created iwitness24 to help reinforce our links with the community offering readers the chance to report on the news as well as read it, and it can be used on a PC or smartphone.
It could not be easier to sign up and register as a member and you can start sharing your material.
Your pictures, videos or stories will be displayed on the iwitness24 website and will go directly to our news teams where they could be selected for publication in the paper or on our website.
The neon image of one of Clevedon’s best known landmarks – the pier – were submitted by Paula Palmer.
You may also want to watch:
The cheeky picture of a deer was taken by Neil Gibson during a trip to Ashton Court.
We want to see your pictures and videos from around the community too, whether it be a breaking news story, a scenic spot, an event you have attended, some freak weather conditions or an unusual occurrence that makes you stop and look.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 3 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 10 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
To find out more and sign up just visit http://weston.iwitness24.co.uk - download our smartphone app or follow the links from our website at www.northsomersettimes.co.uk