Invite to sign up for charity walks
- Credit: Archant
WALKING enthusiasts are being encouraged to sign up for the Nailsea Charity Walks event.
More than 200 people are expected to take part in the event on June 23, when people of all ages and abilities are welcome to enjoy one of three country walks in aid of local charities.
The Nailsea Stroll is the shortest walk at 5km and is pushchair and wheelchair friendly.
Those who enjoy tackling rougher terrain can enjoy a 10km route while more experienced walkers can take on a 20km challenge.
More than 20 local charities have signed up for the event and are looking for people to raise money on their behalf.
You may also want to watch:
This year the courses can be run as well as walked and any runners are being asked to start at 9am at Scotch Horn Leisure Centre.
Nailsea and Backwell Rotary Club has organised the event and registration is £5. To find out more visit www.nailseaandbackwell.rotaryweb.org or contact Graham on 07970 771845 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Plans for housing on Backwell fields take step forward
- 2 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 3 Clevedon man to cycle 'own Tour De France' for breast cancer charity
- 4 Popular community centre café closes
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Circus Zyair is coming to Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Events taking place across North Somerset
- 8 Hundreds take part in sponsored walk to raise money for charities
- 9 Valley Fest to go ahead with Texas as headliner
- 10 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts