In pictures: Pill Regatta
MARITIME fun was had by all during the annual Pill Regatta on Saturday.
Rowing races were held on the River Avon while crowds of onlookers watched from the river bank.
On the green, revellers also had the chance to enjoy stalls, games, drinks and a barbecue.
Live music from Grapevine, Luke Derrick and One Night Stand also saw many people dancing into the night.
Regatta committee member Liz Moor said: “The event went very well - the weather wasn’t great but it stayed dry.
You may also want to watch:
“A good time was had by all with dancing on the green until midnight and beyond.
“The number of boats entered was down on previous years, which was disappointing, but this could have been down to the weather and the fact it was a late tide this year.”
- 1 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 2 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 3 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 4 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 5 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 6 Camera club wants new members to join
- 7 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 8 New officer verification process introduced by police
- 9 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 10 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
* To see more pictures from the regatta visit our online gallery at www.northsomersettimes.co.uk