In pictures: Nailsea Spring Show
- Credit: Archant
SCORES of gardeners, cooks, photographers and wine makers flocked to Nailsea’s spring show to showcase their products.
Handicrafts, cakes, floral art, photography and wine were just some of the products on show at Nailsea and District Horticultural Society’s event at Nailsea School.
Judges were impressed with the high standard of entries in all the classes and were delighted so many children entered the competition.
The summer show is due to be held on August 3-4 and organisers are hoping the event will be as successful as the spring show.
You may also want to watch:
Barbara Randall Trophy: Mr W Knight.
Daffodil Society Centenary Trophy: Mr DJ Phillips.
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
Thelma Howes Memorial Trophy: Mr W Knight.
Jim Tigwell Trophy: Mr A Purnell.
R N Coate Cup: Mr A Purnell.
Whitbread Trophy: Mrs V Davis.
Dorothy Lucas Trophy: Mrs J Knight.
Photography Trophy: Mr C Watts.
Federated Trophy: Mrs P J Weeks.
Zena Hart Trophy: Mrs D Caple.
Don Everitt Trophy: Mrs S Irwin.
Little Egypt WI Trophy: Abigail Websper.
Children’s Trophy Under 5: Annie Hill.
Children’s Trophy 5 - 7 years: Emma Hill.
Children’s Trophy 8-11 years: Abigail Websper.
Children’s Trophy 12-16 years: Bridie Steed.
Daffodil Society Bronze Medals: Mr DJ Phillips and Mr J Hamblin.
Daffodil Society Diplomas: Mr A Purnell, Mr D J Phillips, Mr P Sallnow.
Nailsea Society Diplomas: Mr A Purnell, Mr J Hamblin and Mr W Knight.